Hoy... Mas triste que ayer pero menos que mañana

I love rock music
I love read a good book or a great poem
I love the way u look at me when I do stupid things...
I love ur smile... ur big big smile!...
I love the feeling of a nice dream
I love u when u don't say a word and only hug me...
I love when u take my hand in the cold wind of the winter...
I love u when I say "kiss me" and u kiss me...
I love the moon's light
I love u when u know what I thinking about
I love dark chocolate!
I love the way u look at me with ur big brown eyes
I love sex.... With you, only with you...
I love make love to you!!!

I really love a lot of things but...
I just love u

there are many things I love... but I just love u more...

u gave me this wings... and I wanna fly with u.....

2 comentarios:

Cristhian dijo...

TQM! hnita ^^ besus

Daniel Henríquez dijo...

Hola, que bueno que pasas de nuevo por mi blog. Debo reconocer que yo también tenía tiempo sin pasar por el tuyo. Con lo de la votación no creo que hayas podido pues me parece que no estás inscrita ¿o si?.

Y si no sabes lo que es un Podcast, no importa, métete en Wikipedia y lo buscas ahi...jajaja..o donde quieras, todo internet debe de estar plagado de explicaciones de todo tipo.

Si prefieres, hazte una idea escuchando los mios:

Lo que nunca nos contaron: EL PODCAST

¡Muchos saludos y que estés super bien!

Esto no es nada... Es lo de siempre un poco mas largo...

Powered By Blogger

Gre

Gre

Seguidores